en/Studies/Studies for International Students/Double Degree Programmes

Double Degree Programmes

  • Double degree agreements have been made with established strategic partners
  • The first double degree programme was started in 2006
  • Ca. 85 incoming and outgoing students have participated in the double degree programmes
  • The double degree process has been described in the quality system of Seinäjoki UAS
  • Agreements are signed by the President of Seinäjoki UAS and accepted in the Academic Board of the UAS

Seinäjoki UAS offers students a possibility to participate in a double degree programme in the following degree programmes

  • Business Management
  • SME Business Management
  • International Business
  • Automation Engineering
  • Information Technology
Contact persons at Seinäjoki UAS


School of Business and Culture
Ms Marjo Arola
International Coordinator, Lecturer
More information

School of Technology
Ms Riikka Ala-Sankila
International Coordinator, Lecturer
More information

The studies

The programme offers students a chance to spend one year of their studies at the respective partner university. The structure of curricula and teaching contents have been compared between the two institutions and academic achievements from abroad will be acknowledged by the home institution. The programme includes a personalized study plan and a recommended practical training abroad. The Bachelor thesis will be written in English under supervision of academic staff from both the home and host institution.

Graduates of the programme get their Bachelor diploma from both partner institutions. This shows the future employers that they have gone through an international education and thus have acquired both professional expertise and intercultural competence - the two key qualifications of future employees working in a globalised world. 

How to apply?

Students who wish to participate a double degree programme must be registered students of either of the two participating institutions. Contact the international coordinator at your home institution and fill in the application form as instructed. The application is submitted to your home institution.

Ylös / Up