Gateway to Cultural Management Studies
Gateway to Cultural Management Studies is exchange programme offered by Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
What is Cultural Management Studies all about?
Gateway to Cultural Management Studies includes Marketing, Project Management, Event Management and Documentary Film Production studies. Students also learn Finance and Sponsorship issues and also Basics of Graphic Design. Students will also participate on community work based productions.
SeAMK offers on Gateway to Cultural Management Studies different teaching and learning methods and techniques. Studies includes fascinating combination of content and technical production. Multinational atmosphere also encourage to networking across borders. Every year there are more than 100 international students from more than 15 countries studying in School of Business and Culture.
All courses are taught in English by Finnish and visiting foreign professionals.
(19 February – 25 May 2018)
- Sociocultural Event, 10 ECTS
- Documentary Film Production, 12 ECTS
- Developing Concepts for Web and Mobile Communication, 8 ECTS
- Basics of Video Lighting, 2 ECTS
- Radical View on Modern Rural Art, 3 ECTS
- Cross-Cultural Business and Marketing Communication, 6 ECTS
- Sustainable Management, 3 ECTS
- Creating Websites, 3 ECTS
Language and Culture Studies
- Finnish Language and Culture, 3 ECTS
- Doing Business in English, 3 ECTS
- Intercultural Communication, 3 ECTS