How to Apply
Additional Application Period at SeAMK
There is an additional application period at SeAMK 4 – 11 August 2020. You can apply for the following degree programmes conducted in English:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing
- Master of Business Administration, International Business Management
- Degree programmes conducted in Finnish, that you can apply to in additional application, can be found at www.seamk.fi/lisahaku
Information on the application period
- You can apply during 4 – 11 August 2020. Please note, that the application period closes on 11 August at 15.00 (+3 GMT).
- Apply at www.studyinfo.fi (search with “additional application seamk”)
- Entrance examinations only at SeAMK in Finland
- Information on the entrance exam and instructions for applying will be published by the end of July at studyinfo.fi
- Studies start in autumn 2020
SeAMK offers the following Bachelor programmes in English:
Past application periods
- Joint Application 8–22 January 2020
- entrance examinations only in Finland
- the application period starts on 8 January 2020 at 8.00 and ends on 22 January at 15.00 (+2GMT).
For more information about application process and admission criteria, please see Studyinfo.fi.
- Direct Application for International Business 11 November 2019 – 17 April 2020
- for studies starting in autumn 2020
- online entrance examinations
For further information see: https://studyinfo.fi/app/#!/korkeakoulu/18.104.22.1682.17.28163706352 > Application process >Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business, direct application
How to apply in joint application
Fill in an online application at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period. More information in section “How to fill in the application form in joint application”.
Fill in the application yourself and use your own contact details. This ensures that you receive all important information directly from the higher education institution. Follow the instructions carefully and submit the application only after checking it. Print out the application form or write down your application number for future reference.
You may choose 1-6 higher education degree programmes to which you want to apply in Finland. You do not have to place the degree programmes in order of preference, and you can be offered several study places. For example, if you are accepted to three out of four study programmes on your application, you can choose which place you wish to confirm. Please note, that you cannot change the degree programmes after the application period has ended. You can confirm only one study place in education that begins in the same academic term. For more information, see https://studyinfo.fi/wp2/en/higher-education/how-to-apply-for-bachelors-and-masters/one-study-place-per-term-provision/