Julkaistu 25.3.2020, Haku päättyy 8.4.2020
Type: Full-time, permanent
Preferred background: Graduated or soon-to-graduate
Working time: 37,5h/week
Preferred starting date: ASAP, negotiable
Location: Kalevankatu 30, 00100 Helsinki, moving to Antinkatu in May
Application deadline: April 8th, 2020
Aiven is a cloud technology startup launched in 2016 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. Aiven enables businesses to build awesome, data-intensive applications through self-managing data infrastructure on public clouds by leveraging leading open source technologies. Quickly grow from prototyping to world-wide scale with a frustration-free platform that snaps into existing workflows, automates away the mundane tasks, and keeps you ahead of the innovation curve.
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit fast growing team based in our HQ in Helsinki and our offices in Sydney, Berlin and Boston, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story.
The person we are looking for is self-driven, enthusiastic about programming and has a driven mindset. We hope that you are curious, you ask questions and have a passion for continuous learning. We value analytical problem-solving skills and willingness to exchange ideas. We hope that you are a frontend oriented developer and interested in databases, cloud technologies, and backend development.
You might have already a couple of years of relevant work experience or you might be a passionate programmer that has gathered skills from hobby projects âˆ’ the role can be modified according to your level of expertise and interest. You will initially start from the frontend development, but depending on your interests you can focus also on the Python backend side, for example, REST API layer or various third-party integrations.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree studies in information technology or computer science)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience or evidence to showcase your skills (e.g. hobby projects). We are also open to more experienced developers.
- Interest in databases and cloud technologies and eagerness to continuous learning
- Fluent verbal and written English skills (Finnish not necessary)
What is seen as an advantage:
- Previous experience of some of the following: Typescript, Gatsby.js,
- Python, REST API, SQL, NoSQL and/or Linux.
- Previous experience of or willingness to dig deeper on UX and visual design
What we offer:
- Dynamic startup environment in a rapidly growing and internationally operating company
- Stability and security within Aiven’s strong financial background, read more e.g. here: https://aiven.io/press/aiven-raises-40-million-series-b/
- A job in a company that is becoming a leading open source DBaaS vendor globally with an interesting line of clients, e.g., Toyota, Comcast, and Atlassian.
- A responsible role where you can genuinely plan actions on your own rather than only doing what you are told to do
- Versatile growth opportunities and internal career paths into a direction you prefer
- A supportive and international team of over 30 experienced colleagues at Helsinki office
- Agile working methods - Aiven is run by developers, which is visible in the culture
- Central office location in downtown Helsinki
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits such as private health and dental care, sports & culture benefits
- Possibility for stock options on top of the monthly salary for permanent employees
Does this feel like your next career opportunity? Send your CV and cover letter at latest by 8.4.2020. You may apply for the position here: https://apply.atalent.fi/aiven-fullstack-developer-3-2020. Please convert your application documents into PDF format. Please mention your salary request and a possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
Please note that we might proceed in the recruitment process already during the application period.
To familiarize yourself with Aiven, please visit https://aiven.io/. For further information regarding the position and the application process, you may contact Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi).
Työsuhteen laatu: Vakituinen
Työsuhteen tyyppi: Kokoaikainen
Haku päättyy: 8.4.2020
Yhteystiedot: Miili Reponen / aTalent Recruiting, +358 50 475 4889, email@example.com
(Junior) Software Developer
Arkkeo | Julkaistu 2.6.2020, Haku päättyy 9.6.2020
Type: Full-time, permanent Preferred background: End of studies - graduated Work hours: 38 hours per week Starting date: ASAP, according to agreement Location: Kutomotie 16, 00380 Helsinki Application deadline: 9.6.2020 Arkkeo is an app which turns...
Helon Kuumasinkitys | Julkaistu 2.6.2020, Haku päättyy 14.6.2020
Tyyppi: Täysipäiväinen, vakituinen Haettu tausta: Valmistunut Työaika: 37,5 h/vko Toivottu aloituspäivämäärä: Sopimuksen mukaan Sijainti: Sinkkitie 57, 26910 Rauma Haku-DL: 14.6.2020 Helon kuumasinkitys Oy on Raumalla sijaitseva...
Full Stack Developer
Karsa | Julkaistu 2.6.2020, Haku päättyy 15.6.2020
Type: Full-time, permanent (part-time negotiable) Preferred background: Final stage of studies - relevant work experience Work hours: 37,5h per week Starting date: According to agreement Location: A.I. Virtasen aukio 1, Helsinki or Tampere...