IT / Software Engineer Trainees, Customer Identity & Access management
Julkaistu 16.1.2020, Haku päättyy 29.1.2020
Type of contract: Full-time during summer, part-time after summer
Location: Vaisalantie 2, 02130 Espoo
Position: Tekniikka, IT, ohjelmistokehitys
Apply by: 29.1.2020
Start date: in June, Negotiable
Working time: Summer: 37,5h/week and after summer flexibly 2-5 days a week
Ubisecure is a pioneering European Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) software provider and cloud identity services enabler. Ubisecure’s Identity Platform connects digital services and Identity Providers, such as social networks, mobile networks, banks and Governments. It allows Service Providers to use rich, verified identities to create frictionless login, registration and customer engagement while improving privacy and consent around personal data sharing to meet requirements such as GDPR and PSD2.
Ubisecure, the leading Identity Services Provider in Europe, is looking for 2 IT/ Software Engineer Trainees with knowledge of some of the following: Java, Scala, Robot Framework, mobile development or IT support tasks or equivalent. Ubisecure’s core focus is Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM). It means that you will learn protocols and solutions like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML2 or on web SSO systems. The platform consists of productised CIAM middleware and API tooling to help connect and enrich strong identity profiles; manage identity usage, authorisation and progressive authentication policies; secure and consolidate identity, privacy and consent data; and streamline identity-based workflows and decision delegations.
As we are growing, we’re looking for rising talents to join our product development team of approximately 10 experts. Based on your interest and background it is possible to customize your role.
You have the possibility to participate in the following tasks:
- Software development with Java. We are developing Java-based, scalable web applications using modern, agile methods.
- Test automation engineering with Robot Framework. Quality is one of the key attributes of our products, therefore we push towards test automation and your contribution to that is essential.
- Mobile application development (iOS or Android)
- Identity and Access Management product support; You’ll, for example, solve support requests and develop our product documentation.
We don’t expect you to be a ready-made expert in all of these areas and this is a great opportunity to broaden your skillset into a direction you are interested in. We hope that you have the courage to learn, move things forward and share your knowledge to the rest of the development team. It is essential that we work as a solid team solving problems together and sharing information.
What we offer:
- Possibility to learn, grow and find your potential as a junior software engineer in the technically challenging and constantly developing domain of data security
- Much needed flexibility: possibility for remote work and possibility to work full-time during summer, and continue with around 2-5 days per week, depending on your study load
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged
- We encourage people to learn continuously; we have a recurring Development day – self-focus time which permits you to familiarize yourself to whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work.
- A close-knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together
- Modern tools for software development
Technology stack (we don’t expect you to know all of these beforehand): Java8+, JVM, Java EE, Spring, HTML, CSS, SQL, LDAP, REST APIs, Robot Framework, JMeter, Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, CI, CD, Docker, Ansible, Linux, CentOS, Fedora, AWS, Atlassian toolchain, iOS, Android, Flutter or React Native.
Did we catch your attention? Please submit your application letter and CV (in PDF please) by the latest 29th of January here: https://apply.atalent.fi/ubisecure-it-software-engineer-trainees-customer-identity-access-management-1-2020. Please mention your salary request and possible starting date in your application documents. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, or similar profile, please also link them to your CV.
In this position you will be employed as aTalent employee at Ubisecure.
To make sure we will have a chance to get to know each other and so that we can plan your onboarding, the complete recruitment process includes: 1) Phone interview with aTalent, where you will get a chance to tell more about yourself and your motivation and skills, 2) Face to face interview with Ubisecure with a chance to get to know more about Ubisecure and the team, 3) Technical interview, including a small coding assignment and a chance to get to know Ubisecure’s products in more depth.
For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Miili Reponen (+358 50 475 4889, miili.reponen[at]atalent.fi).
Työsuhteen laatu: Vakituinen
Työsuhteen tyyppi: Kokoaikainen
Haku päättyy: 29.1.2020
Yhteystiedot: Miili Reponen / aTalent Recruiting, +358 50 475 4889, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Jr.) Electricity Market Operator
Power-Deriva (PD Power Oy) | Julkaistu 26.2.2020, Haku päättyy 4.3.2020
Tyyppi: Vakituinen Haettu tausta: Opintojen viimeistelyvaihe - valmistunut (AMK/DI) Työaika: Kokoaika Toivottu aloituspäivämäärä: ASAP, viimeistään huhtikuussa 2020 Sijainti: Harjavalta Haku-DL: 4.3.2020 Power-Deriva on sähkön hankintaan,...
Rudus | Julkaistu 26.2.2020, Haku päättyy 8.3.2020
Tyyppi: Kesätyö Haettu tausta: 1. vsk. - valmistunut Työaika: 37,5 h/vko Toivottu aloituspäivämäärä: Sopimuksen mukaan toukokuun 2020 alussa Sijainti: Karvaamokuja 2a, 00380 Helsinki Haku-DL: su 8.3. Rudus Oy – 'a CRH Company'â€‹ –...
Rudus | Julkaistu 26.2.2020, Haku päättyy 8.3.2020
Tyyppi: Kesätyö Haettu tausta: 1. vsk. - valmistunut Työaika: 37,5 h/vko Toivottu aloituspäivämäärä: Sopimuksen mukaan toukokuun 2020 alussa Sijainti: Karvaamokuja 2a, 00380 Helsinki Haku-DL: su 8.3. Rudus Oy - a CRH Company - on johtava...