International Business Management (Master)
- A flexible exchange programme with contact hours during weekends and independent studies on weekdays.
- Offered by the School of Business and Culture of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
What is The Programme all about?
The programme aims to provide training for specialist and management tasks in businesses that operate internationally. The students are prepared to grow into business management professionals capable of independent decision-making, working with management or demanding expert tasks in businesses that operate in the international market or are planning to go international.
- The applicants should be students enrolled at a partner university of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
- Prior Bachelor-level studies in the field of business.
- The course assignments are focused on organizational development activities. For this reason, working life experience is an advantage for the students.
- Good English language skills to actively participate in the courses and study projects (preferably European level B2).
Please note that changes in the programme are possible. The final Learning Agreement is always compiled with the programme coordinators after an approved application process.
To earn one ECTS credit point, a student has to work for an average of 27 hours, consisting of contact hours (see dates below) and independent studies.
Autumn semester 2021
- KD00CL51 Strategic Management 5 ECTS (24.-25.9., 1.10.)
- KD00BL31 Project Planning 5 ECTS (4.9., 18.9., 2.10.)
- KD00CL38 International Marketing Management 5 ECTS (4.9., 18.9., 2.10.)
- 5D00CP55 Customer Relationship Management 5 ECTS (9.10., 30.10.)
- KD00CL57 Digital Marketing Management 5 ECTS (12.11.)