Professional Studies in Construction Engineering
Exchange programme is offered by the School of Technology of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
What is Programme all about?
The programme offers studies in the field Construction Engineering. The studies consist of general and professional studies, as well as possibilities for doing projects. Studying in a multicultural group of students prepares the students for global working life. All courses are taught in English by local and visiting foreign professionals.
- The applicants should be students enrolled at a partner university of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
- At least one year of prior studies in a relevant field of technology.
- Good English language skills to actively participate in the courses and study projects (preferably European level B2).
The workload per semester is approximately 30 ECTS credits.
Please note that changes in the programme are possible. The final Learning Agreement is always compiled with the programme coordinators after an approved application process.
Autumn semester 2019
2 September - 13 December 2019
- Steel Structures I, 5 ECTS
- FEM (Finite Element Method), 3 ECTS
- Timber Structures I, 5 ECTS
- Construction Laboratories, 5 ECTS
- Concrete in Harsh Conditions, 3 ECTS
- Massive Timber Construction, 2 ECTS
- Basics of Archicad, 4 ECTS
LANGUAGES AND COMMUNICATION
- Finnish Language and Culture, 3 ECTS
- Intercultural Communication, 3 ECTS
- English Speaking Practice, 2 ECTS
Spring semester 2020
Professional studies in Construction Engineering are not offered during spring semester 2020.