Professional Studies in Nursing
Professional studies in nursing is an exchange programme offered by the School of Health Care and Social Work of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences.
What is the programme all about?
Welcome to exchange programme in nursing! Professional studies in the programme include theoretical studies and practical training in the field. Some courses are conducted in multiprofessional groups and also with other exchange students from different fields of studies.
Courses available in English
- Introduction to Professional Studies, 1 ECTS
- Finnish Language and Culture, 3 ECTS
- How to recognize a grey panther? Working together for meaningful ageing, 5 ECTS
- Practical Training, 9-12 ECTS
Applicants should be students of the partner universities of SeAMK. To be admitted to the programme, students should have completed at least one year of relevant studies at their home university or university of applied sciences, and have sufficient skills in English language to use it as a language of study.
19 February – 25 May 2018.
- Motivation letter with photo (max 1 page)
- Learning agreement for studies
- Transcript of records in English
Please send the application in one email with the requested documents attached before 15th of November 2017 to incoming(a)seamk.fi.