Joint ApplicationApplication period on 3–17 January 2024
You can apply to the following study options at SeAMK in the first joint application 2024. Please follow these links below to find the admission criteria and instructions for applying at Studyinfo.fi -service:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Engineering, Agri-food Engineering, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Engineering, Automation Engineering, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing, multimodal studies
- Master of Business Administration, International Business Management
Fill in an online application at www.studyinfo.fi during the application period. Application closes on 17 January 2024 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC+2). For more information on how to apply in joint application, please see the website Studyinfo.fi
Please note that applying through educational agents or organizations doesn’t offer any advantages in getting a study place. Applying to SeAMK through Studyinfo.fi is free of charge for any applicant. More information on tuition fees and scholarships can be found on the SeAMK webpage Tuition fees and scholarship scheme at SeAMK.
Required education documents in the joint application
You can find the required education documents and certificates by country from this link. The list has been gathered between the co-operating UAS’ and it applies to applications to SeAMK in the joint application.