Pro Economica and Accuna software's privacy statement
Articles 13 and 14 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Data Protection Act (1050/2018)
Articles 13 and 14 of the Combined Data Subject Information Document (EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679)
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
Kampusranta 11, Frami F
FI-60320 Seinäjoki, Finland
+358 20 124 3000
2. Controller’s representative
Asmo Myllyaho, Head of Property and Information Management, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 830 4262
2a. Official responsible for the personal data file
Pilvi Aarnio, Controller, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 680 7270
2b. Contact persons in matters relating to the data file
Kirsi Ollila, Chief Accountant, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 680 7588
Kirsi Nivukoski, Accountant, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 830 0444
Heini Syrjälä, Financial Secretary, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 680 7288
2c. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Jarmo Jaskari, Data Protection Officer, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
tel. +358 40 868 0680
3. Name of the data file
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences financial administration file.
- Pro Economica accounting software, including accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as electronic circulation of purchase invoices
- Accuna financial reporting program
4. Purpose of processing personal data/data file use
- Accounting and financial reporting for the company.
- Ledger maintenance: posting of purchase and sales invoices, financial control, collection of debts and reporting.
- Control of claims in bankruptcy.
5. Purpose of maintaining the data file
Meeting the company’s statutory accounting and financial obligations.
5a. Data content of the file
Customer name, customer number, address data, bank account, business ID/personal identity code, invoice amount, due date, invoice status: open/paid/in collection.
5b. Information systems using the data file
- Pro Economica
6. Regular sources of data
- Purchase invoices
- Finnish Business Information System BIS
- Information provided by customers on sales invoices, and data obtained from Winha on SeAMK students and from Pegasos on staff
7. Regular disclosure of data
No regular disclosure of data..
To manage debt collection, accounts receivable data are disclosed to Lindorff and the enforcement authority.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
No data stored in the file is transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
9. Principles of data file protection
A. Manual material
Printed purchase invoices are stored at the financial office on access-controlled premises for one year, after which they are destroyed.
B. Computer-processed data
The financial administration staff at Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences have access rights. The information system is used in the Intranet environment of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences. The user needs a personal user ID and password to log in to first the LAN network and then the accounting software.
Electronic invoice circulation for purchase invoice processing: officials in charge of factual verification and approvers also have access rights. Confidential data may appear in the invoice image. Electronic invoice processing provides no access to other confidential data.
The right to use the information system is removed when a person moves to other tasks.
User rights are granted to a limited number of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences employees as required by their job descriptions. Confidential data may appear in the invoice image, and the drill-down rights to this image are restricted separately according to each user’s area of responsibility. The financial reporting software provides no access to other confidential data.