SeAMK Exchange and Double Degree Programmes during the Academic Year 2022-2023
Bachelor-level Exchange and Double Degree (DD) Programmes
- From Field to Fork (AUTUMN 2022)
- Gateway to Cultural Management (AUTUMN 2022)
- Gateway to International Business (AUTUMN 2022 and SPRING 2023, also DD)
- Professional Studies in Technology (AUTUMN 2022 and SPRING 2023, also DD)
- Professional Studies in Nursing (AUTUMN 2022 and SPRING 2023)
- Professional Studies in Physiotherapy (AUTUMN 2022 and SPRING 2023)
- Professional Studies in Social Work (AUTUMN 2022 and SPRING 2023)
- Professional Studies in Applied Gerontology (SPRING 2023)
Master-level Exchange and Double Degree (DD) Programmes
- International Business Management (Master level)
IMPORTANT: during academic year 2022-2023, the programme intake is only open for Double Degree students, based on existing Double Degree agreements!
General timetable for the exchange programmes
The dates include orientation days, exams, and a Semester Closing Ceremony with Letter of Confirmation on the last day of each semester.
ACADEMIC YEAR 22-23:
Autumn semester 2022: 2.9.-16.12.2022
Spring semester 2023: 21.2.-26.5.2023
(Small timetable exceptions are possible, please check possible notifications in Course Offering lists on each programme page.)
Application information can be found here: How to apply?
Effects of COVID-19 / AUTUMN SEMESTER 2022
SeAMK welcomes nominations from partner institutions all over the world.
We follow the official regional, national and EU level COVID-19 instructions.
Please follow the latest and the most up-to-date instructions and requirements
from following websites:
Finnish Border Guard and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare.
For more information, please contact the Coordinator for incoming exchange students at SeAMK International Education Services: email@example.com. Please notice! Maria Loukola is on parental leave from 16 May 2022 onwards, and Jonna Peltoniemi is now working as incoming coordinator. You will reach her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.