All SeAMK programmes for exchange students in the year of 2021
- From Field to Fork
- Gateway to Cultural Management Studies
- Gateway to International Business
- Professional Studies at School of Technology
- Professional Studies in Nursing (updated programme!)
- Professional Studies in Physiotherapy
- Professional Studies in Social Work
- Professional Studies in Applied Gerontology
- International Business Management (Master level)
Timetable for the exchange programmes during academic year 2021-2022 (incl. orientation days and exams):
Autumn semester: 2.9.-17.12.2021
Spring semester: 21.2.-25.5.2022
For more information, please contact the International Mobility Services of SeAMK through email: incoming(a)seamk.fi.
Effects of COVID-19
At the moment, we are planning and organizing Exchange Study Programmes for the autumn 2021 as usual. Even though corona virus COVID-19 is still here, we really hope and believe that the situation with the corona virus will ease around the world and that it will be possible to implement on-site exchanges in the academic year 2021-2022.
Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID-19 situation, exchange student applicants should be aware of the following:
- SeAMK requires a certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from all incoming exchange students concerning the autumn semester 2021. SeAMK’s Security Management Team made this decision on 4 May 2021 because the COVID-19 situation is still unclear and unpredictable.
- SeAMK cannot guarantee that teaching can be organized normally in the autumn semester 2021. Teaching can be face-to-face, hybrid or fully online, and the mode of the teaching can be suddenly changed depending on the corona situation.
- SeAMK may cancel the exchange even at short notice if the corona situation gets radically worse. SeAMK is not responsible for the financial costs in case of possible cancellations or interruptions.
- There may be interruptions, restrictions or bans to international travel in Finland, Europe or globally. SeAMK is not responsible for the financial costs due to any requirements or restrictions by the authorities.
- Every exchange student
- undertakes to follow the instructions and rules given by the authorities and SeAMK.
- is responsible for the possible costs of the quarantines and tests if they are required by the authorities.
- is responsible for the sufficient insurance coverage, in particular checking the validity of the insurance in different situations caused by COVID-19.
- Depending on the COVID-19 situation, SeAMK requires exchange students to be quarantined for a specific time before entering SeAMK campus after arriving in Finland. The exchange student is responsible for the organization and costs of quarantine by her-/himself.
- During the application process every exchange student is required to confirm that they are aware of the above mentioned.
- Information about Covid-19 in Finland
For more information, contact Ms. Tiina Ojanperä from SeAMK’s International Mobility Services, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com