SeAMK programmes for exchange students in the academic year 2021-2022
- From Field to Fork (AUTUMN 2021)
- Gateway to Cultural Management Studies (AUTUMN 2021)
- Gateway to International Business (AUTUMN 2021 and SPRING 2022)
- Professional Studies at School of Technology (AUTUMN 2021 and SPRING 2022)
- Professional Studies in Nursing (SPRING 2022, updated programme!)
- Professional Studies in Physiotherapy (SPRING 2022)
- Professional Studies in Social Work (AUTUMN 2021 and SPRING 2022)
- Professional Studies in Applied Gerontology (SPRING 2022)
- International Business Management (AUTUMN 2021, Master level)
General timetable for the exchange programmes (incl. orientation days and exams)
ACADEMIC YEAR 21-22:
Autumn semester 2021: 2.9.-17.12.2021
Spring semester 2022: 21.2.-25.5.2022
ACADEMIC YEAR 22-23:
Autumn semester 2022: 2.9.-16.12.2022
Spring semester 2023: 21.2.-25.5.2023
(Small timetable exceptions are possible, please check possible notifications in Course Offering lists on each programme page.)
For more information, please contact the International Mobility Services of SeAMK through email: incoming(a)seamk.fi.
Effects of COVID-19
Due to the still ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation, SeAMK has decided to open the application period for the spring semester 2022 for students coming from the EU area, Switzerland and the UK. We really hope and believe that applications will be possible globally again for the autumn (September – December) 2022.
Due to the ongoing and unpredictable COVID-19 situation, exchange student applicants should be aware of the following:
- SeAMK requires a certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from all incoming exchange students concerning the spring semester 2022. SeAMK’s Security Management Team made this decision for the academic year 2021-2022 because the COVID-19 situation is still unclear and unpredictable.
- SeAMK’s aim is to organise the teaching face-to-face but be aware that teaching can also be hybrid or fully online, and the mode of the teaching can be suddenly changed depending on the corona situation.
- SeAMK may cancel the exchange even at short notice if the corona situation gets radically worse. SeAMK is not responsible for the financial costs in case of possible cancellations or interruptions.
- There may be interruptions, restrictions or bans to international travel in Finland, Europe or globally. SeAMK is not responsible for the financial costs due to any requirements or restrictions by the authorities.
- Every exchange student
- undertakes to follow the instructions and rules given by the authorities and SeAMK.
- is responsible for the possible costs of the quarantines and tests if they are required by the authorities.
- is responsible for the sufficient insurance coverage, in particular checking the validity of the insurance in different situations caused by COVID-19.
- Depending on the COVID-19 situation, SeAMK may require exchange students to be quarantined for a specific time before entering SeAMK campus after arriving in Finland. The exchange student is responsible for the organization and costs of quarantine by her-/himself.
- During the application process every exchange student is required to confirm that they are aware of the above mentioned.
- Information about Covid-19 in Finland
For more information, contact Ms. Maria Loukola from SeAMK’s International Mobility Services, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org