How to Apply – Exchange Students
NB! SeAMK has a new online application system called SoleMove for all exchange applications! SoleMove will be open from the beginning of April, so you will be able to do your application then. Please don’t send applications by email.
- Contact the International Coordinator/International Office at your home institution and get the permission to apply to certain exchange programme or short/intensive programme.
- The home institution of exchange student will nominate by email to incoming(a)seamk.fi their candidates to SeAMK one month before the application deadline. Nomination should include student’s name, email and field of study.
- Complete your application:
- After nomination, student will get information to her/his email on how to apply through SoleMove. Please follow the instructions.
- Exchange student application for studies (also exchanges which combine practical training and courses):
Fill in the Application Form in SoleMove. Student needs to download Learning Agreement (LA) for Studies, Transcript of Records in English and a photo.
- Exchange student application for practical training (internships without courses, only in special cases where SeAMK and the partner institution have agreed on the internship beforehand):
Fill in the Application Form in SoleMove. Student needs to download Learning Agreement (LA) for Traineeship, Transcript of Records in English and a photo.
- Submit your application before 15th of May 2019 for autumn term 2019 or before 15th of November 2019 for spring term 2020 in SoleMove.
- Questions? Send email to incoming(a)seamk.fi
Exchange Studies and Combined Exchanges (Studies + Traineeship)
For autumn semester May 15th
For spring semester November 15th
Every exchange student should have a valid insurance. Students from the EU countries should also have the European Health Insurance Card. For more information please check the links below.
After you have received a letter of acceptance from SeAMK you can apply for student housing in Seinäjoki or Ilmajoki.