How to Apply – Exchange Students
Autumn semester 2020 special application process
SeAMK offers online taught courses for its partner universities’ students in the autumn semester 2020. Application period for the virtual exchange programme is from 12 June to 3 August. Apply by sending an email with a Learning Agreement to email@example.com. Acceptance and practical information about studying at SeAMK will be sent to you by 12 August 2020.
See the online course offering on this website.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! SeAMK has a new online application system called SoleMove for all exchange applications! Please don’t send applications by email.
- Contact the International Coordinator/International Office at your home institution and get the permission to apply to the exchange programme or short/intensive programme.
- The home institution of exchange student will nominate by email to incoming(a)seamk.fi their candidates to SeAMK one month before the application deadline. Nomination should include student’s first name, last name, gender, date of birth, email address, field of studies at home university and exchange programme at SeAMK. We need also the information if the student would study in the programme for one or two semesters (please see availability of programmes each semester at www.seamk.fi/exchangeprogrammes) and if they would be nominated as double degree student (only based on specific double degree agreement between SeAMK and the sending institution).
- Complete your application:
- After nomination, student will get information to her/his email on how to apply through SoleMove system. Please follow the instructions. Sometimes email goes to spam mail, please check it.
- Exchange student application for studies (also exchanges which combine practical training and courses):
Fill in the Application Form in SoleMove. Student needs to download Learning Agreement (LA) for Studies, Transcript of Records in English and a photo.
- Exchange student application for practical training (internships without courses, only in special cases where SeAMK and the partner institution have agreed on the internship beforehand):
Fill in the Application Form in SoleMove. Student needs to download Learning Agreement (LA) for Traineeship, Transcript of Records in English and a photo.
- Submit your application in SoleMove before 31st of May 2020 for autumn semester 2020.
Questions? Send email to incoming(a)seamk.fi
SoleMove access available only for nominated students: SoleMove
All the application documents will be handled according to the GDPR regulations.
Exchange Studies and Combined Exchanges (Studies + Traineeship)
For autumn semester May 15th
For spring semester November 15th
NB! Exchange student application deadline for the autumn semester 2020 postponed to 31 May 2020 in these special circumstances.
Every exchange student should have a valid insurance. Students from the EU countries should also have the European Health Insurance Card. For more information please check the links below.
After you have received a letter of acceptance from SeAMK you can apply for student housing in Seinäjoki.