Global Master School
SeAMK welcomes you to the Global Master School 2021. Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences in partnership with Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and University of Missouri - St Louis (USA) organises the international virtual programme Global Innovation Strategy.
Global Innovation Strategy virtual exchange programme
May 14–20, 2021
MBA students from Finland, Germany and United States
Entrepreneurship and Sustainability in a globalised world
An innovative Entrepreneurial and Sustainability approach to strategic management.
The outcomes of the programme are to have a vision in terms of Sustainability applying different Circular Economy strategic approaches practically with a simulation game that allows the MBA students to apply and learn about the impact of different possible Circular Economy strategies.
Reflect on how the new dynamics of business and markets require to incorporate new communications skills to consider and implement the different strategies, adapting products and communications that will benefit from having an entrepreneurial mindset and processes.
Considering rapid changing business and having to adapt, not only to this but also to global issues that impact organization such as the Covid-19 pandemic or global warming effect, managers need tools and methodologies that incorporate innovative communications strategies using digital and social marketing strategies.
Global Master School Pre-assignment will be published later.
- Understand the impact of global sustainability issues in the world
- Being able to consider a Circular economy approach to your Global Strategy
- Considering elements of the Climate Change Diplomacy and general sustainability policy in Europe
- Learn how to develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Be able to evaluate opportunities and understand recent developments in sustainability
- Develop social, leadership, and communication skills
- Collaborate with a multinational group of MBA Students
- Have the opportunity to exchange experiences and ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial innovative strategies with MBA students from different countries.
Teaching and coaching
- Alexandra Angress, Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Sabrina Weithmann, Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences, German
- Joseph Rottman, University of Missouri – St. Louis, USA
- Dan Lauer, University of Missouri – St. Louis, USA
- Perry Drake, University of Missouri – St. Louis, USA
- Dario Liberona, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Andres Mendez, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences, Finland
SeAMK Global Master School 2020 Administration:
Anne-Maria Aho, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Course Delivery Method
For registration, please contact your organisation’s representative.