Development tools for SMEs
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences offers various electronic development tools for business development. The tools can help SMEs with marketing, internationalization, mergers and acquisitions, managing acquisition process, identifying potential acquisitions, and transferring business. Examples of these development tools include the following:
Tools and Guides for SME Growth
- Tool for Market Orientation: How to develop marketing and market orientation in SMEs?
- Digi Tutor for SME: tools to help SMEs in digitalization
- Stakeholder and network engagement evaluation
Tools and Guides for Business Transfers
- Guide for SME Business Transfers
- Step-by-step guide to Business Transfer
- Strategic Management Tool for Acquisition
- Practical Guide for Business Transfer Awareness Raising
- Develop your part-time Entrepreneurship
At present, these tools are only in Finnish and can be found here.