Development tools for SMEs
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences offers various electronic development tools for business development. The tools can help SMEs with marketing, internationalization, mergers and acquisitions, managing acquisition process, identifying potential acquisitions, and transferring business.
Development tools represent the following business fields:
- Tools and guides for SME growth
- Tools and guides for business transfers
- Tools and guides for companies in tourist industry
- Tools and guides for companies in manufacturing industry
- Tools and guides for companies in social and health care
- Tools and guides for accounting companies and their clients
- Tools and guides for companies in food industry
At present, these tools are only available in Finnish and can be found here.
Check out project news and events!The new SeAMK Projects website
Research and Development Manager, Entrepreneurship and Growth