Growth Entrepreneurship and Business Transfers
The School of Business and Culture’s research and development focuses on
- Growth Entrepreneurship
- Business Transfers
- Entrepreneurial Intentions and Student Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Business Development and Circular Economy
- Development of Tourism Business and Entrepreneurship
Growth entrepreneurship and business transfers have been the key profile areas of RDI at SeAMK for the past two decades. The main interests lie in
- explaining and understanding the preconditions and consequences of growth entrepreneurship
- developing practical tools and models for SMEs based on scientific research
- developing the best ecosystem for business transfers in Finland.
The themes of entrepreneurship research can be found here.
Development tools for SMEs
Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences offers various electronic development tools for business development. The tools can help SMEs with marketing, internationalization, mergers and acquisitions, managing acquisition process, identifying potential acquisitions, and transferring business.
At present, these tools are only in Finnish and can be found here.