Equal admission scores
In cases of equal admission scores, applicants will be ranked according:
- Points awarded for the entrance exam
- The preferred programme ranking on the application form
If these criteria fail to produce a difference between tied applicants, all of the equally ranked applicants will be admitted.
Those applying to study in the field of Health Care and Social Services must have a sufficient good health status and functional capacity to be capable of completing practical assignments and work placement periods as part of the studies.
Those applying to the field should bear in mind that:
- Both studying and working in the profession requires good mental health
- The field is not suitable for a person who uses illegal drugs or misuses alcohol or pharmaceuticals
- Musculoskeletal diseases, chronic dermatological diseases and allergies can become a health issue during studies or later in professional life
- Blood-borne diseases can limit placement in professional life
Students are required to produce an extract from criminal records at the request of the university of applied sciences if working with minors forms an essential part of the tasks assigned to them during their studies or work placement periods that are part of their studies.
Applicants are required to provide information concerning their health status and functional capacity as required to assess admission at the request of the university of applied sciences concerned, as well as information on any possible prior decision on cancellation of their study entitlement.