School of Business and Culture
The School of Business and Culture at Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences offers opportunities for higher education and research in the fields of Business and Culture and Design.
International links are important to us and we welcome students from all over the world to our study programmes. Our wide network of partner institutions provides us with visiting lecturers and researchers who add to the international environment.
Bachelor Programmes (210 ECTS)
- Degree Programme in International Business, BBA (taught in English)
- Degree Programme in Business Management (taught in Finnish)
- Degree Programme in Cultural Management and Design (Media Management and Design) (taught in Finnish)
- Degree Programme in Library and Information Services (taught in Finnish)
Master Programmes (90 ECTS)
- Degree Programme in International Business Management, MBA (taught in English)
- Degree Programme in Entrepreneurship and Business Competence (taught in Finnish)
Master Programmes (60 ECTS)
- Degree Programme in Cultural Management, Master of Culture and Arts (taught in Finnish)
- Gateway to International Business (30 to 60 ECTS)
- Gateway to Library and Information Services (23 ECTS+ additional business courses)
- Gateway to Cultural Management (11 ECTS + additional courses in the field of culture and business)
Kampusranta 11, Frami F
P.O. Box 412
tel. +358 20 124 5400
Research & Development
School of Business and Culture provides R & D services and training for enterprises and other organizations. Companies can also exploit our students’ know-how by employing them as trainees and writers of Final Theses.
Our staff’s expertise is at your disposal in the fields of Business and Cultre and Design.
Our key areas of expertise are:
Entrepreneurship, SME Management
New business generation, entrepreneurship opportunities
Growth and management of growth
Business transfers and family business successions
Looking forward to cooperating with you